Microblading Is an Art — And You Are the Masterpiece
Our Permanent Makeup Artist, Shanna Angel, performs the most highly anticipated form of tattoo artistry that mimics hair strokes, natural hair color, texture, and growth pattern. Shanna is a fully licensed tattoo artist for the state of Florida and is triple certified in Microblading, Combo Brows, and Lip Blush.
While there are many techniques and patterns when it comes to Microblading, Shanna uses a pattern that exhibits depth throughout the eyebrows as well as a natural direction of each hair stroke. With Combo Brows, our artist is able to use a combination of Microblading with Shading to add boldness and definition while creating a more powdered brow effect. Our microblading artist uses top-of-the-line pigments, disposable microblades, and aftercare made by tattoo artists for microbladed eyebrows to ensure great retention and lasting results.
Who Is the Ideal Candidate for Microblading?
Are There Contraindications?
- Pregnant and lactating women
- Skin diseases: psoriasis, eczema, and undiagnosed rashes/blisters on the area to be treated
- Skin cancer in area being treated
- Heart conditions/high blood pressure
What Are the Pre-care Instructions Prior to My Microblading Appointment?
DON'T: Some Medicines
AVOID: Heavy Sunlight
AVOID: Some Treatments
The following treatments should be avoided within the indicated time from the procedure:
- Waxing, Threading, or Tweezing (3 days prior)
- A Chemical Peel/Glycolic Facial/AHA’s/Retinol/Anti-Aging Products (4 weeks prior and after)
- Botox/Filler Treatment (wait at least 2 weeks prior to and after the touch-up is healed; it is preferred that Microblading is performed first and then Botox once brows are healed)
- Laser Treatments (4 weeks prior and after)