HALO™ & BBL™
Sciton Broadband Light Treatments in Winter Park, FL
HALO™ Hybrid Fractional Laser for Wrinkles & Tightening
Winter Park Laser & Anti-Aging Center performs HALO™ hybrid fractional laser and BBL™ broadband light treatments for our Winter Park, FL, patients. The revolutionary procedures by Sciton treat wrinkles, eliminate age spots, and tighten skin. HALO™ is an excellent choice for wrinkles and tightening, while BBL™ helps eliminate age spots, sun marks, pigmentation, red marks, and visible blood vessels. The main difference between HALO™ and BBL™ is that HALO™ uses dual laser wavelengths, while BBL™ uses broadband light for treatment. Both skincare treatments produce dramatic, effective results. We'll work with you to determine the best treatment for your skin.
What Is the HALO™ Hybrid Fractional Laser?
The HALO™ hybrid fractional laser utilizes light-focusing technology to treat various skin conditions and concerns. It has innovative software that safely targets the outer skin with photon energy wavelengths while treating the underlying layers as well. HALO™ offers long-lasting effects for reducing wrinkles and boosting skin tightening.
Benefits of HALO™ Hybrid Fractional Laser Treatments
HALO™ hybrid fractional lasers are an excellent solution when you need deep stimulation for collagen production. The benefits of HALO™ lasers include:
- Softens fine lines, including worry creases and crow’s feet
- Reduces wrinkles caused by natural aging processes
- Resurfaces skin texture
- Reduces the appearance of scar tissue
- Balances coloration of pigmented lesions
- Reduces visibility of enlarged pores
What Is Broadband Light Therapy?
Skincare Benefits of BBL™
- Reduces negative impacts of long-term sun and UV-ray exposure
- Diminishes pigmentation of sun spots
- Brightens complexion
- Enhances smoothness and firmness of the skin
- Safe to use anywhere, including face, chest, and back of hands